Have your own personal slave.
Often, the maid of honor is happy to fill this role, but sometimes it’s good to have someone with no other wedding day duties. You need someone dedicated solely to you on your wedding day. Jobs they can do for you…
1. Keep you hydrated.
2. Answer your phone and reply to texts.
3. Keep you updated on the progress of the wedding decor.
4. Fluff your dress for photos.
5. Keep an eye on your makeup and hair to make sure it stays in perfect condition.
6. Run interference to make sure you are only consulted on things you need to be.
7. Keep you fed.
8. Recognize family members for family photos.
9. Hang onto a touchup/emergency bag.
10. Run errands.
11. Make you feel less nervous.