Your bridal party, your family, your friends, your wedding pros… there are a heck of a lot of people that help pull of most weddings, and showing your appreciation is always, well, appreciated. Whether your sister stayed with you for six evenings straight putting together wedding favors or your planner went out of her way to persuade your crazy cousin to leave her chihuahua at home during the ceremony, there is someone out there that has gone above and beyond to make your day extra special, and you may be wondering what you can do to show how happy they made you. Here are a few ideas…
1. Jewelry. Seriously, who would turn down jewelry?
2. A Handmade Photo Album. Share your favorite moments from the wedding day with them–I’m sure they will want to remember it just as much as you do.
3. Sentimental Figurines. These guys are super cute, and you may just start them on an obsession. Either way, I’m sure they will cherish something that commemorates a special moment like being your flower girl.
4. Something They Collect. Hopefully, you know them well enough to have an idea of what they like. If they collect something like vinyl records or tiny tea cups, then you’ll know you have a definite winner when you add to their collection.
5. A Thank You Card. Whether it is handmade, written in fancy calligraphy, or (if you need a little creative help) Hallmark, heartfelt thank you notes are always well received.
6. A Moment of Relaxation. Whether they like beer, tea, or opera music, maybe you can come up with a little something that they can use to help relax after they’ve put in all that work.
Coordination: Custom Love Gifts
Venue: Rothchild Conference Center
Florals: Melissa Timm Designs
Photography: Star Noir Photography